Routes, Maps and Social Rides
This Bike Maintenance workshop is a great starting point for learning the basics of maintaining your bicycle. The 4hr session will cover: Bike Parts – The key components of a bicycle.
This Bike Maintenance workshop is a great starting point for learning the basics of maintaining your bicycle.
The 4hr session will cover:
- Bike Parts – The key components of a bicycle.
- Safety Check – How to perform a basic regular safety check before riding.
- Air – Correct tyre inflation and repairing punctures.
- Brakes – Checking and adjusting.
- Chain – Cleaning and lubricating.
Saturday 7 December 2019 – 2pm to 6pm
Sessions will start promptly at 2pm, and the session will be broken with a light refreshment break at 4pm.
Participants must be at least 14yo and capable of engaging for a 4 hour session. If you would like to book in children under 14yo, please contact us as we may organize a special shorter format session for participants 14 and under, accompanied by their parents.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty, or bring an apron.
- Comfortable enclosed shoes
- Bicycle in working order
Places are limited to 8 participants so bookings are essential. Cancellations and full refund is available up to 4 days prior to the event, but if you can’t make it please contact us early as possible so we can offer your place to someone else.
Please contact Lyn at Metro Cycles on 02 4962 1060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!