Soma Wolverine V3.0 Frame – 2019
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The latest V3.0 iteration of the Wolverine has the new robust IRD Broski Sliding Dropouts. Soma also switched up the welding method to keep more of the tube’s overall strength.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub compatibility:135mm QR (convertible to 142 x 12 thru-axle with aftermarket inserts
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- Optional matching forks:
- A) lugged flat crown standard QR axle, Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts.
- B) Extra stiff unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork (w/ dual mid-blade bosses in 2019)
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- 1-1/8″ headtube (fits EC34/28.6|EC34/30 headsets)
- Color: Fiery Red and Pearl Black
We’ve had lots of experience with the Wolverine as a platform for amazing full custom bike builds. Talk to us about building your dream bike on the Wolverine platform.
Our on-line products are just a selection of our in-store range. Can't see what you want? Contact us anytime.