Tern HSD P9 Performance 500Wh (MY22)
Enormously useful. Surprisingly smaller.
The HSD is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
- Bring the kiddo. Extra-long rear rack load-rated to 60 kg, fits one Thule® Yepp Nexxt Maxi, Yepp Maxi or Urban Iki rear rack-mounted child seats (suitable for kids up to approx 5yo) or Tern seating options are available for older kids.
- Flat Fold in fifteen seconds (stem folds down and low saddle position). Perfect for fitting into SUVs, station wagons, or bus storage compartments. Stem folds down and seat goes down.
- Vertical Parking. Convenient vertical parking on the end of it’s rear rack. Easily park it inside at home or at work.
- A Comfier Ride. Longer wheelbase, extra-low center of gravity, low step-through frame, adjustable stem and seatpost, suspension fork, wide tyres, upright riding position for both taller and shorter riders (150-195cm).
- Ready to Haul. Mid-sized cargo bike with serious hauling capacity (65Nm), maximum gross vehicle weight of 170kg and a 500Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km
Our on-line products are just a selection of our in-store range. Can't see what you want? Contact us anytime.