Tern Vektron P7i – Grey
The Tern Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. Shorten distances and flatten the hills on your commute, or put a couple of Vektrons in the trunk of your car on your next trip, so you can explore further.
The Tern Vektron P7i is equipped with a Nexus 7 internal-gear hub—so your ride stays tidy and hassle-free. And with hydraulic disc brakes, a sturdy rear rack, Valo Direct light, and fenders, it is ideal for your daily commute.
- German-engineered Bosch Active Line electric drivetrain with 400Wh battery.
- 7-speed internal geared Shimano hub for versatility and low maintenance
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm so a single bike can be shared by the family
Visit us for a test-ride any time, and experience for yourself one of the best folding electric bikes in the world.
This product is only available to pick-up from Metro Cycles
Our on-line products are just a selection of our in-store range. Can't see what you want? Contact us anytime.