Stocked products will soon appear on a DRIFT BIKES METRO page of the DRIFT BIKES WEBSITE - www.driftbikes.com.au
Until such time, please enquire about products shown on the Metro Cycles website by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICING MAY VARY.
Tribe Evamos (MkII) Bafang mid-drive (80Nm) 14Ah/500Wh
A longtail family cargo bike on a budget. A Bafang mid-drive motor provides lots of the benefits of higher end mid-drive motor brands, at a lower price point. We recommend you budget approximately $1000 for accessories (passenger seating, front rack, mirror, lock, etc). Ask us for a quote to confirm a package price.
Discount applicable for bike and Accessory Bundles pre-orders received prior to Fri 5/5/2023
Error: Contact form not found.
- Motor: Bafang M400 250W torque-activated mid-drive motor (80Nm)
- Battery: 14Ah/500Wh (50-80km range). Includes a charging port for charging devices.
- Lights: e-bike lights front and rear
- Gears: 8-speed Shimano Altus gears – plenty of range to take off, get up hills, and get up to cruising speed of 20-25km on the flat.
- One size fits most: Adjustable stem and quick release seat post clamp to suit riders from 5’2″ to 6’5″ (1.57 to 1.95m).
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disk brakes for excellent stopping power and minimal maintenance.
- Wheels: Larger front wheel and smaller rear wheel – lowers the centre of gravity on the rear for better handling.
- Tyres: Puncture-resistant Kenda Kwik balloon tyres – plenty of width and tread to keep you well-grounded on not-so-perfect roads.
- Child seat compatibility: Yepp Maxi Easyfit compatible (or MIK with Tribe MIK rack adapters)
- Load limit: 200kg total weight, with max 80kg limit on the rear rack
- Bike weight: 30kg
- Bike length: 195cm x 64cm wide
- Warranty: 12 months (bike, electronics, non-consumables)
MARK II UPDATES:
- Reduced width between the dual top tubes where it meets the seat tube for better leg clearance.
- Improved chain guide design.
- New seatpost with extra adjustability to allow a flatter angle on the saddle.
- Kickstand shortened to reduce the height,fore and aft rock, and effort required to engage/disengage the kickstand when loaded.
- Cables lengthened to increase the stem and handlebar adjustability.
- Braze-ons added to provide mounting points for a bottle cage behind the seat tube.
- Double-leg kickstand
- Wheel skirts: Supplied with every bike to protect kid’s feet from spokes.
- Steering stabiliser: A spring to keep your front wheel facing forward when walking and parking the bike.
- Deck boards: Bamboo
- Side Board Set
- Deck Boards
- Seat Pad
- Crew Cab
- Tern Rack Adapter
- Tern Transporteur Rack
- Tern Hauler Rack
- MIK Rack Adapter (for MIK compatible rear child seats)
- Brakes – Front and Rear Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disk Brakes with 160mm Tektro rotor.
- Brake levers – Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic brake levers
- Cassette – Shimano Acera 8 Speed 11-32T Cassette
- Derailleur – Shimano Altus 8 speed deraileur
- Shifter – Shimano Acera 8 speed shifter
- Pedals – Wellgo steel platform pedals
- Frame – CNC painted Alloy
- Handlebars – Steel, height adjustable stem with 5mm allen key.
- Rims – Mingda, double wall alloy, 24″ (front), 20″ (rear)
- Spokes – 13 gauge stainless steel
- Tyres – Front:(54-507 / 24×2.1) Kenda Kwik with kevlar lining; Rear:(56-406 / 20 x 2.25″) Kenda Kwik with kevlar lining.
- Seat post – Aluminium seat post with quick release clamp.
- Motor – Bafang M400, 250 W, 80 Nm
- Electric control panel – Bafang DP C07 with 5 assist settings, speedo and odometer
- Crankset – 38T, 170mm Bafang Crankset with torque sensor
- Battery – 36V14Ah/500Wh 250W Battery with Samsung battery cells
- Front + rear lights – SMT 6v LED Light
- Deck/Running boards – 9mm bamboo with polyurethane coating.
Our on-line products are just a selection of our in-store range. Can't see what you want? Contact us anytime.